Sunday, March 21, 2010

1st day of spring







Just could not help myself. Nowhere but Texas will you get snow on the first day of spring. I, just like all other Texans when hearing about a snow fall, did not expect much. But we live in Texas and look at what we got. The photos probably exaggerate a bit due to the drifting, but the news is reporting 3 to 6 inches around the area. So those of you looking, here are shots of my current back yard. Awesome uh!


Looks like I need to get my Son’s CBB finished soon. We have been blessed with the capability to purchase a new home. Once we close the deal I’ll have more to do than I can shake a stick at. We want to give some of our furnishings uplift. You know kind of sand or buff down and give a fresh coat of Tung Oil or Shellac which ever applies. I will need to revise my son’s bath to meet his needs, a new yard to dress up.

If all the new house attention is not enough we will need to dress up this house and prepare it for future renters. So the only CBG building will be a while off. I will continue to show progress on the furniture upgrades and photos of the Bathroom rebuild. This is still exciting stuff to me. I love doing something!

Oh the little fella on the bottom, he's just really courious.

TIGGER!!

1 comment:

  1. Tigger, I'll be watching the housing project with interest. Glad I'm not there to have to help you move. ;) Maybe you can get the kid at 1121 to help you. Ahhhh... I'd bet not!;) As for the snow that is unreal! Glad I'm not there anymore to have to put up with that either. Looks like its going to be another beautiful day down here again. No wind, full sunshine and at least mid to high 60s and probably in the 70s.

    ReplyDelete