Thursday, February 11, 2010

One of my favorite builds.

Well guess I better drop something in here.  Seems like a pal of mine is checking in on me. I think I got another project under way. Now it seems like my boy wants a CBG-Bass. And I should say--why not, not got anything else going on now.   I did finish a CBA (Cigar Box Amplifier) I’ll see about posting photo of it too. Think I’m going to sneak my misses’ camera and take photos of the progress. Just don’t know yet, got to charge the batteries first.

In the mean time I am posting photos of my Scooter I built. Old neighbor and I use to sit drank beer and told lies while engineering this thing. He was building a Trike out of an 18 hp Briggs and Stratton engine. Yep, street legal. He and my son and I use to hit the local gathering spots on the week nights. That trike always caught folk’s eye. I’ll stick a photo on here if I can find it. Well this should be enough to keep things interesting and learn how to do this blog thing.  Almost did not know how to put the photo on.  Technologie, somethin ain't it!


Ok I got the camera going now and lets see if I can post a photo of my CBG & CBA.







Dog gon if I did'nt due it.  This is some pretty good stuff.
Let me know what ya think.

1 comment:

  1. Cool beans Tigger! You and the boy are going to have to make it down here and put on a consert with them boxes. I guess I should take some pictures of the trike down here in the desert and send you. Keep up the blog and maybe see if you can figure out why your blog don't show up on your profile for people to find it.

    ReplyDelete